Information for Delegates
All of our conference guests are warmly welcome and we trust that the facilities and hospitality provided will be satisfactory.
As we are a church, and not a dedicated conference centre, there will be other groups and members of the public sharing the building. For information about the other activities happening in the centre on a regular basis click here, or to find out more about the church click here.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the location fire exits and fire extinguishers. Do not obstruct fire exits.
- In case of fire, the assembly point is the recycling area opposite the front of church.
- A First Aid kit is available at reception. Please inform staff of any accidents or injury.
- All items brought onto the premises are at the owner’s own risk. Please make sure you look after handbags, personal belongings and equipment.
Facilities for People with Disabilities
- Toilets with wheelchair access
- Hearing loop system (call for charges)
- Stair lift for access to the Upper Room
- There will be a member of staff on duty to look after your needs while you are at Rising Brook.
- Emergency phone calls may be made from the phone at reception (dial 9 for an outside line).
- Toilets are located next to reception, including disabled and baby changing facilities.
- There is a stair lift for those who need it when attending meetings in the Upper Room.
- All special dietary / equipment requirements should be arranged in advance by calling the Conference & Bookings Officer on 01785 785062 or contact by email.
- Please ensure nothing is undertaken which will damage Rising Brook property.
- Please note that smoking, alcohol and any form of gambling (including raffles) are not permitted on the premises.