Information for Organisers
All of our conference guests are warmly welcome and we trust that the facilities and hospitality provided will be satisfactory.
As we are a church, and not a dedicated conference centre, there will be other groups and members of the public sharing the building. For information about the other activities happening in the centre on a regular basis click here, or to find out more about the church click here.
Please make sure that you have read our terms and conditions.
- Please ensure you have a list of all those attending your event. In the event of evacuation you will be required to identify each person in your party.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the location of fire exits and fire extinguishers. Do not obstruct fire exits.
- In case of fire, the assembly point is the recycling area opposite the front of church.
- A First Aid kit is available at reception. Please inform staff of any accidents or injury.
- All items brought onto the premises are at the owner’s own risk. Please make sure you and your delegates look after handbags, personal belongings and equipment.
Facilities for People with Disabilities
- Toilets with wheelchair access
- Hearing loop system (call for charges)
- Stair lift for access to the Upper Room
- There will be a member of staff on duty to look after your needs while you are at Rising Brook.
- Emergency phone calls may be made from the phone at reception (dial 9 for an outside line).
- Toilets are located next to reception, including disabled and baby changing facilities.
- There is a stair lift for those who need it when attending meetings in the Upper Room.
- All special dietary / equipment requirements should be arranged in advance by calling the Conference & Bookings Officer by email or on 01785 785062.
- Please ensure nothing is undertaken which will damage Rising Brook property.
- Please note that smoking, alcohol and any form of gambling (including raffles) are not permitted on the premises.